Please review our Terms of Service prior to registration.
All material written or spoken by Karen Martel, Beth Lattimer & Jessica Brennan for weight loss and hormone help is provided for informational or educational purposes only. Schedule a private consult with a physician regarding the applicability of any opinions or recommendations in your private of group session in respect to your health or medical condition. The instructions and advice presented are in no way intended as medical advice or as a substitute for medical counseling. The information should be used in conjunction with the guidance and care of your physician.
Consult your physician before beginning this program as you would any weight loss program. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we do not monitor nor have any control nor input. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement.
We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools. Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s). Certain content, products, and services accessible through our Service may incorporate materials provided by third parties. The presence of third-party links on this site may redirect you to external websites. Our responsibility does not extend to the examination or assessment of the content's accuracy, and we make no warranties and assume no liability or responsibility for any materials or websites provided by third parties, or for any other materials, products, or services originating from third parties.
We bear no responsibility for any harm or damages arising from the acquisition or utilization of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions conducted in connection with third-party websites.
Prior to engaging in any transaction, we urge you to carefully review the policies and practices of the third party, ensuring a complete understanding of their terms. Complaints, claims, concerns, or inquiries pertaining to third-party products should be directed to the respective third party.
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
From time to time, there may exist within our site or the Service certain information that may contain typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions relating to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times, and product availability. We retain the right to rectify any such errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, as well as to modify or update information, or cancel orders, if any information within the Service or on any associated website is found to be inaccurate, at our discretion, and without prior notice, even after you have placed your order.
We are not bound by any obligation to refresh, revise, or clarify information within the Service or on any associated website, including, but not limited to, pricing information, except where mandated by applicable law. No specific update or refresh date indicated within the Service or on any related website should be construed as an indication that all information within the Service or on any related website has been altered or updated.
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk.
The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Karen Martel and our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
In accordance with the legal terms and conditions, it is explicitly stated that any acquisition of peptides, supplements, medications and hormones shall not be attributed to Karen Martel or team members. The procurement of peptides, hormones, medication or supplements is solely the responsibility of the purchasing member and is undertaken at their own risk. We explicitly disclaim any responsibility for the quality, availability, or usage of the acquired products. All products distributed by Solution Peptides, Limitless, or any other online peptide vendor are exclusively intended for laboratory research purposes. Any utilization of these products for purposes other than laboratory research is a direct violation of the terms of purchase, and we strongly advise individuals to acquaint themselves with these terms prior to making a purchase.
Peptide sales entities reserve the right to refuse sales to any customer they reasonably believe to be misusing or likely to misuse their products.
In no event shall Hormone Solutions, Karen Martel, Beth Lattimer, or Jessica Brennan be held liable for special, incidental, or consequential damages, whether the purchaser asserts claims based on contract, strict liability, or any other legal theory. In consideration of the sale of products to the purchaser, products that we would not otherwise sell, the purchaser agrees to indemnify and hold Karen Martel harmless from all claims, expenses, losses, and liabilities of any kind that may arise from the purchaser's handling and/or use of the purchased product.
All members and clients are required to fully comprehend that we unequivocally do not condone the misuse of peptides or the products contained and sold therein under any circumstances.
Any recommended products including hormone containing creams by Karen Martel, Jessica Brennan or Beth Lattimer are supplement creams and cosmetic beauty creams. We do not implicitly or explicitly guarantee that someone’s Estrogen, Progesterone, Testosterone or other levels will be raised with any of our products. We are not doctors and cannot recommend specific health and supplement creams to you or give you medical advice. We also do not guarantee that the product will treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
However, what you can do is check out the ingredients and do some research to see if they will help you in any way. You can also ask your doctor for advice on if you should use a certain product. We do recommend that you get your hormone levels tested and speak to a physician before buying any of our products.
Karen Martel and team presume that the researcher is well-acquainted with the products being acquired. We furnish guidelines pertaining to peptides, hormone's and weight loss. We strongly advise individuals to familiarize themselves with all products and their research purposes before making a purchase.
I hereby acknowledge and agree:
1. The purpose of nutritional and peri/post-menopausal counseling is to improve the overall health, vitality and well-being of the body through nutritional and hormonal education and the use of natural foods and non-medicinal nutritional supplements. The Cert. Hormone Specialist & Nutritionist, Mrs. Karen Martel, does not diagnose diseases, disorders or conditions.
2. The Cert. Hormone Specialist & Nutritionist, Mrs. Karen Martel, is not a licensed Dietitian, Naturopathic Doctor, or Medical Physician.
3. As part of the Nutritional & Peri/Post Menopause Counselling Services, I may be asked to provide information concerning my physical habits, medical history, moods, energy levels, likes and dislikes, lifestyle and diet. This information is collected to enable the Cert. Hormone Specialist & Nutritionist to: (i) assess my knowledge of nutrition and hormones, (ii) educate me about the benefits of sound hormones, hormone replacement therapy, peptides and nutritional practices and (iii) recommend dietary changes to improve my general health, vitality and overall well-being. The Cert. Hormone Specialist & Nutritionist, Mrs. Karen Martel will hold this information in confidence and will not release or disclose this information to any other person, without my prior consent, except as required by applicable law.
4. If the Cert. Hormone Specialist & Nutritionist, Mrs. Karen Martel, suspects the existence of disease, disorder or condition, I will be informed of this suspicion. However, I acknowledge this is not a diagnosis or conclusion about the state of my health and that I am directed to promptly consult a licensed Physician or Naturopath about any suspected problems.
5. Should I request the Cert. Hormone Specialist & Nutritionist, Mrs. Karen Martel, to recommend dietary changes and/or nutritional supplements, to enhance my body’s natural ability to resist and/or overcome a known disease, disorder or condition, it is my responsibility to disclose the nature of the disease, disorder or condition and all other relevant details to the Cert. Hormone Specialist & Nutritionist, Mrs. Karen Martel. If I have not previously consulted a licensed Physician or Naturopath about this disease, disorder or condition, I acknowledge that I am directed to promptly do so. I am not to alter or discontinue treatments prescribed by a licensed Naturopath, Physician or other licensed health professional without consulting the individual who prescribed the treatment.
6. In providing Nutrition & Peri/Post Menopause Counselling Services to me, the Cert. Hormone Specialist & Nutritionist, Mrs. Karen Martel, is relying upon the truth, accuracy and completeness of all information I have provided to her. Any recommendations I follow for changes in diet, including the use of nutritional supplements, are entirely my responsibility.
7. Mrs. Karen Martel is in no way liable for my health or safety.
8. In consideration of my participation in the Nutritional & Hormone Counselling Services, I hereby accept all risks to my health, including injury or death that may result from such participation and I hereby release the Cert. Hormone Specialist & Nutritionist, Mrs. Karen Martel, on my behalf and on behalf of my personal representatives, estate, heirs, next of kin, and assigns from any and all costs, claims, causes of action and damages arising from any and all illness or injury to my person, including my death, that may result from or occur as a result of my participation in the Nutrition & Hormone Counselling Services, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
9. I understand that any therapies I undertake at Karen Martel Hormone Specialist are undertaken of my own free will. I accept that the ultimate responsibility for my health care is my own and that Karen Martel Hormone Specialist is here to support me in this. I understand that my practitioner reserves the right to determine which cases fall outside their scope of practice, in which event an appropriate referral will be recommended. I hereby agree to assume full responsibility for any manner of loss, injury, claim or damage whatsoever, known or unknown, incurred as a result of same and I, my heirs, executors, administrators or assigns for any loss, injury, claim or damage sustained as a result of my attendance and/or participation. I have read the above release and waiver of liability, and fully understand its contents and voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated.
All of the information provided is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice. It is intended as a sharing of knowledge and information from the research and experience of Karen Martel and the experts who have contributed to the field of research. You are encouraged to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with a qualified health care professional of your choosing.
11. Karen Martel does not write prescriptions. If you need scripts you will need a doctor willing to work as a team with Karen Martel.